Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Fashion's Night Out: Sept 8th

I know, I know...I'm not exactly fast on the updates when it comes to these things!
So anyway, my first FNO ever, not gonna lie, it's not like I experienced the whole thing but at least I experienced it! At first glance, London's FNO seemed like a massive party down Oxford Street with urban-esque music blasting from every store. I have to say, I've never seen so many partly drunk and partly excited people on Oxford Street at this time before; it was as though night life of Leicester Square and the chic style of Mayfair had come together. Since I arrived late, I wasn't able to go to many stores but here's my experience in pictures..
Topshop displays: colour blocking with a rough edge
Topshop on FNO: Unimpressive...hardly any activity...a lousy notepad for spending £75, a DJ and a fashion moments display..I definately expected more..

The party at Urban Outifitters; truly urban with some good discounts and awesome displays.

The display dress for the evening at French Connection with 20% off everything

Forever 21- I was so excited to see the new store in London since I hadn't been yet. Although, I didn't buy much; recently raided F21 in America and bought a suitcase full of stuff. 

Pull & Bear: biking challenges, polaroid pics, 20% off and drinks here....was definitely worth the visit. 

In Summary; A unique experience of a celebration of clothes and style in some of the best High Street fashion stores in the world (or so I would say ;) ). 

1 comment: