Thursday 16 September 2010

Bangles of the East

Over the summer, I got to go trekking through the Himalayas with a huge group of people...it was sort of a religious/sightseeing trip. Our adventure started in Kathmandu, Nepal and we travelled all the way through Tibet, China. So of course a huge part of experiencing new cultures and seeing places along the way is without a doubt; SHOPPING! One of the most special, unique things I bought were these exquisite gold and enamel bangles/bracelets which I've never seen anywhere else before. These are exclusively from Tibet; I couldn't find them anywhere else apart from in China so I thought I would show them to you....
If any of you loved them as much as me...I might consider selling a few of them on eBay (they are brand new and have never been worn)...just leave a comment telling me which one you liked so I can start selling.









No comments:

Post a Comment