Tuesday 13 July 2010

What’s Fashion’s Goddess?

Hey people! So this is my first ever blog and I’ve decided to write/talk about fashion. Do I consider myself as Fashion’s Goddess? Well, not exactly, no. I’m just an ordinary 18yr old girl who loves shopping, following fashionable trends and getting inspiration from designers and celeb styles.
They say that 70-80% of what you say about yourself isn’t actually coming out of your mouth (No, I didn’t just get this from the ‘Hitch’ movie lol) so appearance really does count. I guess what I’m trying to say is; what you wear and how you dress shows who you are and who you want to be. I believe that Fashion is an artistic form of self expression through which we hold the power to be whoever we want to be. If clothes, jewellery, accessories and make up give you the power and ability to create and shape your own identity, then consider yourself FASHION’S GODDESS!
I’ll be bringing you features on designers, trends, alerts on hot sales, where and what to buy, celebrity styles and hopefully much more...
xxx
Eshani

No comments:

Post a Comment